Panstation is, without question, the most sophisticated autopanner plug-in available. We started with a loose model of the venerable Drawmer M500's panning engine, then added the counting features from the Audio & Design PanScan (probably the most famous vintage autopanner, and the "secret weapon" of many well-known producers.) The result is an autopanner plug-in that is second to none in both feature set and sound.
Panstation is available as both 32- and 64-bit VSTs for Windows, and as a Universal Binary AU/VST for OSX.
• Four different panning laws, including an exact 1:1 clone of the M500 pan law.
• Ten panning waveforms, including all the waveforms present in the M500.
• Free-run, MIDI tempo sync, MIDI note trigger, MIDI note number, and CC control of panning.
• Audio trigger counting feature from the A&D PanScan.
• Easy-to-read user interface. No squinting at tiny pixel fonts.
• Relative phase control of each side, for tremolo and stereo widening effects.
If you are an existing owner of Eos 1, you can purchase Eos 2 here. This install requires an existing Eos 1 install. Eos 2 is a complete bare-metal rewrite...
Listen to the album "Eos Demos" by Audio Damage. Eos 2 is a massive update our Eos algorithmic reverb. With an all-new entirely procedural GUI (featuring full Retina and Windows HiRes...
What happens when you combine a thick reverb, a filter, an envelope follower, an LFO, and a VCA? We wanted to know. The results are surprisingly useful. Mangleverb can be...
From mild tone-shaping or adding a bit of grit to full-on total waveform destruction, Kombinat Dva is a complete toolbox of sonic warfare. With 13 different options in each of...