Panstation is, without question, the most sophisticated autopanner plug-in available. We started with a loose model of the venerable Drawmer M500's panning engine, then added the counting features from the Audio & Design PanScan (probably the most famous vintage autopanner, and the "secret weapon" of many well-known producers.) The result is an autopanner plug-in that is second to none in both feature set and sound.
Panstation is available as both 32- and 64-bit VSTs for Windows, and as a Universal Binary AU/VST for OSX.
• Four different panning laws, including an exact 1:1 clone of the M500 pan law.
• Ten panning waveforms, including all the waveforms present in the M500.
• Free-run, MIDI tempo sync, MIDI note trigger, MIDI note number, and CC control of panning.
• Audio trigger counting feature from the A&D PanScan.
• Easy-to-read user interface. No squinting at tiny pixel fonts.
• Relative phase control of each side, for tremolo and stereo widening effects.
DEMO (21mb ZIP file. Fully functional, works for 20 minutes at a time, and can not save.)MANUAL (600KB PDF file.) FORMATS VST 32/64-bit VST3 32/64-bit AAX 64-bit Windows 8.1 or...
MANUAL (PDF) FORMATS VST 32/64-bit VST3 32/64-bit AAX 64-bit Windows 8.1 or newer and a 32- or 64-bit DAW. VST 64-bit VST3 64-bit ...
FORMATS VST 32/64-bit VST3 32/64-bit AAX 64-bit Windows 8.1 or newer and a 32- or 64-bit DAW. VST 64-bit VST3 64-bit ...